Our Team is Speciality Trained for Chassis & Suspension Engineering
RCM Classic Car Repair is dedicated to providing top quality classic car repair and restoration services to the Rogue Valley, OR community. We make your classic car dreams come true and we truly care about our customers and the services we provide.
- We repair, maintain and restore Classics, Customs, Hot Rods, Street Rods, American Muscle, Antiques and Special Projects.
- We do basic repairs, maintenance, upgrades, frame off restorations, custom, builds and show cars
- We do complete mechanical repairs on engines, transmissions, radiators, alternators, fuel pumps, gas tanks, carburetors, exhaust, rear end, etc…
- We do complete electrical, re-wiring, upgrades from 6 volt to 12 volt and electrical repairs
- We are suspension specialists! We do custom engineered suspension and repairs
- We do custom front clip installations and repairs
- We are experts in rust repairs/restoration and basic metal bodywork
- We do driveline modifications
- We do new air conditioning installation and repairs
- We install fuel injectors, troubleshoot and repair fuel injection systems.
- We find fuel system solutions and do repairs
- We do welding, Tig & Mig Welding
- We do wood finishing and refinishing
- We have a network of partners for paint and bodywork as well as upholstery professionals
We do our best to only use parts made in the USA unless nothing is readily available. We have a network of partners across the country where we can find original NOS parts and quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
RCM is authorized dealers for the following companies:
- Centennial Batteries
- Optima Batteries
- John’s Industries (rear-ends, suspension, etc.)
- American Auto Wiring
- JRD International – Classic Glass
- Alden Shocks
- Transtar (transmissions & torque converters)
- Westach Gauges
- Jet Hot
- And more! We add companies all the time.
Vehicle brands we have worked on
- Dodge/Dodge Brothers